Over the last few days I’ve been writing about a four-step model for web conferencing known as the PREP Model. PREP stands for Planning, Rehearsal, Execution and Post Mortem. Today’s post elaborates on the Execution step.
In the Execution step, you are ready for the formal launch of your training. By the time you reach this step you have planned and rehearsed, you are ready to go!
A few tips to make sure your delivery goes smoothly are:
· Log in 30 min. early; ask participants to log in 15 min. early.
· Start and end on time.
· Display conference call number or audio information on screen.
· Engage the audience early, exposing them to the variety of methods they can use to interact.
· Give audience time to respond to questions, polls, chat. Some silence is okay.
· Have a second computer next to you so you can see the participant “view” at all times.
· Disable email arrival notification pop-ups and chimes.
GoToWebinar Rolls Out New Beta Features
3 days ago